This work was supported by CNRS, ENS, and UPMC (UMR 8640 and LIA XiamENS) in France and the Major International Collaborative Research Project of NSFC (no. 20620130427) in China. P.P.F. acknowledges the Chinese Scholarship Council for support during her stay in Paris.
Au–Pd Core–Shell Nanoparticles Catalyze Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions in Water through Pd Leaching†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 51, pages 12184–12188, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Fang, P.-P., Jutand, A., Tian, Z.-Q. and Amatore, C. (2011), Au–Pd Core–Shell Nanoparticles Catalyze Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions in Water through Pd Leaching. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12184–12188. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103465
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20620130427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!