This work was supported by the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). D.J. acknowledges financial support from the Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO) program of the JST.
Supercapacitive Energy Storage and Electric Power Supply Using an Aza-Fused π-Conjugated Microporous Framework†
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8753–8757, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Kou, Y., Xu, Y., Guo, Z. and Jiang, D. (2011), Supercapacitive Energy Storage and Electric Power Supply Using an Aza-Fused π-Conjugated Microporous Framework. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8753–8757. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103493
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2011
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!