These authors contributed equally to this work.
Versatile Fabrication of Intact Three-Dimensional Metallic Butterfly Wing Scales with Hierarchical Sub-micrometer Structures†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 36, pages 8307–8311, August 29, 2011
How to Cite
Tan, Y., Gu, J., Zang, X., Xu, W., Shi, K., Xu, L. and Zhang, D. (2011), Versatile Fabrication of Intact Three-Dimensional Metallic Butterfly Wing Scales with Hierarchical Sub-micrometer Structures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8307–8311. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103505
We thank Prof. S. M. Zhu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, for discussion. This work was supported by the 973 National Project (No. 2011CB922200), Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (10JC1407600), Sino-French Project of MOST of China (No.2009DFA52410), Sino-Finland International Program of Shanghai (No. 09520703400), and Sino-Australia Project of MOST of China (2010DFA52550). X.Z., W.X., K.S., and L.X. appreciate the financial support from the Third Shanghai Innovation Experiment Program for Undergraduate Students, and the Participation in Research Program (PRP) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2011
- 973 National Project. Grant Number: 2011CB922200
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 10JC1407600
- Sino-French Project of MOST of China. Grant Number: 2009DFA52410
- Sino-Finland International Program of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09520703400
- Sino-Australia Project of MOST of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA52550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!