We acknowledge NSFC (No. 20873014 and 21073026) for financial support.
Can Carbon Spheres Be Created through the Stöber Method?†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9023–9025, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Lu, A.-H., Hao, G.-P. and Sun, Q. (2011), Can Carbon Spheres Be Created through the Stöber Method?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9023–9025. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103514
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20873014, 21073026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!