This research was supported by Penn State MRSEC (NSF-DMR-0820404) and by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9550-10-1-0509).
A Polymerization-Powered Motor†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9374–9377, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Pavlick, R. A., Sengupta, S., McFadden, T., Zhang, H. and Sen, A. (2011), A Polymerization-Powered Motor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9374–9377. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103565
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- MRSEC. Grant Number: NSF-DMR-0820404
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-10-1-0509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!