These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid Photoassisted Access to N,O,S-Polyheterocycles with Benzoazocine and Hydroquinoline Cores: Intramolecular Cycloadditions of Photogenerated Azaxylylenes†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9423–9428, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Mukhina, O. A., Bhuvan Kumar, N. N., Arisco, T. M., Valiulin, R. A., Metzel, G. A. and Kutateladze, A. G. (2011), Rapid Photoassisted Access to N,O,S-Polyheterocycles with Benzoazocine and Hydroquinoline Cores: Intramolecular Cycloadditions of Photogenerated Azaxylylenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9423–9428. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103597
This work is supported by the NIH (GM093930). We thank Prof. Tarek Sammakia of University of Colorado Boulder for insightful discussion.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM093930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!