We gratefully thank Prof. Hiroshi Nakazawa and Dr. Masumi Itazaki at Osaka City University for measurements of elemental analyses and Prof. Tamotsu Takahashi at Hokkaido University for generous donation of zirconocene dichloride. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan).
Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Synthesis of Multialkylated Olefins through Carbozirconation of Alkynylboronates and Sequential Negishi and Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Reactions†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8660–8664, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Nishihara, Y., Okada, Y., Jiao, J., Suetsugu, M., Lan, M.-T., Kinoshita, M., Iwasaki, M. and Takagi, K. (2011), Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Synthesis of Multialkylated Olefins through Carbozirconation of Alkynylboronates and Sequential Negishi and Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8660–8664. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103601
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!