This work was partially supported by NIH (R01CA142746), NSF (DMR 0820492), a HFSP grant (RGP0056/2008), and start-up grant from Brandeis University. The images were taken at Brandeis EM facilities.
Supramolecular Nanofibers and Hydrogels of Nucleopeptides†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9365–9369, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Li, X., Kuang, Y., Lin, H.-C., Gao, Y., Shi, J. and Xu, B. (2011), Supramolecular Nanofibers and Hydrogels of Nucleopeptides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9365–9369. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103641
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01CA142746
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 0820492
- HFSP. Grant Number: RGP0056/2008
- Brandeis University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!