This work is supported by the NSFC and the 973 Project (2011CBA00504). J.H. particularly appreciates the financial aid from the China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists through the NSFC.
Highly Enantioselective and Efficient Asymmetric Epoxidation Catalysts: Inorganic Nanosheets Modified with α-Amino Acids as Ligands†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9171–9176, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J., Zhao, L., Shi, H. and He, J. (2011), Highly Enantioselective and Efficient Asymmetric Epoxidation Catalysts: Inorganic Nanosheets Modified with α-Amino Acids as Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9171–9176. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103713
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2011CBA00504
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!