We thank Shigeru Kobayashi at Olympus Engineering Co. Ltd. for his technical help in constructing the TRL microscopy system. This work was supported by MEXT of Japan, by the Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology from JSPS, by CREST from JST, and by Asahi Glass Foundation.
Covalent Protein Labeling with a Lanthanide Complex and Its Application to Photoluminescence Lifetime-Based Multicolor Bioimaging†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8750–8752, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Mizukami, S., Yamamoto, T., Yoshimura, A., Watanabe, S. and Kikuchi, K. (2011), Covalent Protein Labeling with a Lanthanide Complex and Its Application to Photoluminescence Lifetime-Based Multicolor Bioimaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8750–8752. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103775
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- MEXT of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!