This work is supported by the National Science Council (NSC100-3113-E-009-005) and “ATU Plan” of Ministry of Education, Taiwan.
Enhanced Performance and Stability of a Polymer Solar Cell by Incorporation of Vertically Aligned, Cross-Linked Fullerene Nanorods†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9386–9390, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Chang, C.-Y., Wu, C.-E., Chen, S.-Y., Cui, C., Cheng, Y.-J., Hsu, C.-S., Wang, Y.-L. and Li, Y. (2011), Enhanced Performance and Stability of a Polymer Solar Cell by Incorporation of Vertically Aligned, Cross-Linked Fullerene Nanorods. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9386–9390. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103782
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC100-3113-E-009-005
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!