The work at BNL was financed by the US Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Basic Energy Science (DE-AC02-98CH10086). DFT calculations were performed using the computing facilities at the Center for Functional Nanomaterials, BNL. J.E. thanks INTEVEP and IDB for research grants that made possible part of this work at the Universidad Central de Venezuela. The work carried out at Seville was funded by MICINN and the Barcelona Supercomputing Center—Centro Nacional de Super-computacion (Spain). A.B.V. is on a leave of absence from the Venezuelan Institute of Scientific Investigations (IVIC).
Determining the Behavior of RuOx Nanoparticles in Mixed-Metal Oxides: Structural and Catalytic Properties of RuO2/TiO2(110) Surfaces†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 43, pages 10198–10202, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, F., Kundu, S., Vidal, A. B., Graciani, J., Ramírez, P. J., Senanayake, S. D., Stacchiola, D., Evans, J., Liu, P., Sanz, J. F. and Rodriguez, J. A. (2011), Determining the Behavior of RuOx Nanoparticles in Mixed-Metal Oxides: Structural and Catalytic Properties of RuO2/TiO2(110) Surfaces. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10198–10202. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103798
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
- US Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!