We thank the RIKEN ASI Advanced Technology Support Division and the Chemical Analysis Team for TEM, XPS, and ICP analyses, respectively. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the JSPS (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research no. 20655035; Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area no. 2105) and RIKEN ASI (Fund for Seeds of Collaborative Research).
A Highly Active and Reusable Self-Assembled Poly(Imidazole/Palladium) Catalyst: Allylic Arylation/Alkenylation†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9437–9441, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Sarkar, S. M., Uozumi, Y. and Yamada, Y. M. A. (2011), A Highly Active and Reusable Self-Assembled Poly(Imidazole/Palladium) Catalyst: Allylic Arylation/Alkenylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9437–9441. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103799
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 20655035, 2105
- RIKEN ASI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!