These authors contributed equally to this work.
Interlayer-Crosslinked Micelle with Partially Hydrated Core Showing Reduction and pH Dual Sensitivity for Pinpointed Intracellular Drug Release†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9404–9408, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Dai, J., Lin, S., Cheng, D., Zou, S. and Shuai, X. (2011), Interlayer-Crosslinked Micelle with Partially Hydrated Core Showing Reduction and pH Dual Sensitivity for Pinpointed Intracellular Drug Release. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9404–9408. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103806
This research was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (50830107, 20974129, U1032002) and Guangdong (9351027501000003), the 863 Programs (2009AA03Z310) and Projects for the Creation of Significant New Drugs Programs (2009ZX09501-023) of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50830107, 20974129, U1032002
- Guangdong. Grant Number: 9351027501000003
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!