This research leading to these results has received funding from Max-Planck Gesellschaft and the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement n°268309.
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Benzoxocines by an 8-endo-dig Cyclization†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9076–9080, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Wittstein, K., Kumar, K. and Waldmann, H. (2011), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Benzoxocines by an 8-endo-dig Cyclization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9076–9080. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103832
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- European Union’s. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ERC. Grant Number: 268309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!