This research leading to these results has received funding from Max-Planck Gesellschaft and the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement n°268309.
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Benzoxocines by an 8-endo-dig Cyclization†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9076–9080, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Wittstein, K., Kumar, K. and Waldmann, H. (2011), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Benzoxocines by an 8-endo-dig Cyclization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9076–9080. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103832
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- European Union’s. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ERC. Grant Number: 268309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!