The financial support by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is greatly acknowledged.
High-Sensitivity Hydrogen Detection: Hydrogen-Induced Swelling of Multiple Cracked Palladium Films on Compliant Substrates†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 43, pages 10130–10132, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Gurlo, A. and Clarke, D. R. (2011), High-Sensitivity Hydrogen Detection: Hydrogen-Induced Swelling of Multiple Cracked Palladium Films on Compliant Substrates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10130–10132. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103845
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!