We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20732006, 20821002, 21025209), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2010CB833300), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences for generous financial support.
Enantioselective Michael/Mannich Polycyclization Cascade of Indolyl Enones Catalyzed by Quinine-Derived Primary Amines†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8665–8669, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Cai, Q., Zheng, C., Zhang, J.-W. and You, S.-L. (2011), Enantioselective Michael/Mannich Polycyclization Cascade of Indolyl Enones Catalyzed by Quinine-Derived Primary Amines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8665–8669. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103937
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732006, 20821002, 21025209
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2010CB833300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!