This work was supported financially by the Swiss National Science Foundation and by ETH Zürich. We thank Isabel Ayala and Carlos Amero for assistance in protein labeling and the Institut de Biologie Structurale in Grenoble for access to the PSB/IBS isotope labeling platform.
Solid-State NMR Measurements of Asymmetric Dipolar Couplings Provide Insight into Protein Side-Chain Motion†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 46, pages 11005–11009, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Schanda, P., Huber, M., Boisbouvier, J., Meier, B. H. and Ernst, M. (2011), Solid-State NMR Measurements of Asymmetric Dipolar Couplings Provide Insight into Protein Side-Chain Motion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11005–11009. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103944
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- ETH Zürich
Vol. 51, Issue 40, 9959, Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!