This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant Nos. 50590402 and 91022036 and by the National Basic Research Project of China (No. 2010CB630701, and 2011CB922204).
NaSr3Be3B3O9F4: A Promising Deep-Ultraviolet Nonlinear Optical Material Resulting from the Cooperative Alignment of the [Be3B3O12F]10− Anionic Group†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9141–9144, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, H., Yao, J., Lin, Z., Wang, X., He, R., Yao, W., Zhai, N. and Chen, C. (2011), NaSr3Be3B3O9F4: A Promising Deep-Ultraviolet Nonlinear Optical Material Resulting from the Cooperative Alignment of the [Be3B3O12F]10− Anionic Group. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9141–9144. doi: 10.1002/anie.201103960
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50590402, 91022036
- National Basic Research Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB630701, 2011CB922204
Vol. 50, Issue 44, 10274, Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!