We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM46059) for financial support of this project and for a postdoctoral fellowship to A.T.P. (F32GM093532). The Varian 300 MHz and Bruker 400 MHz NMR spectrometers used in this work were supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (ACHE-9808061 and DBI-9729592) and the National Institutes of Health (1S10RR13886-01), respectively.
Copper-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation of Unactivated Olefins†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9120–9123, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Parsons, A. T. and Buchwald, S. L. (2011), Copper-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation of Unactivated Olefins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9120–9123. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104053
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM46059, F32GM093532
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ACHE-9808061, DBI-9729592
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1S10RR13886-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!