These studies were supported by the NIH (DK031450 to E.I.S., GM60353 to K.D.K., RR001209 to K.O.H.). M.T.K.-E. is supported by an NIH post-doctoral fellowship (GM085914). Computational resources were provided in part by the NSF through Teragrid (CHE080054N). Synchrotron resources were provided by the SSRL, the operation of which is supported by the DOE, Office of Basic Energy Science. The SSRL Structural Molecular Biology program is supported by the NIH (NCRR P41 RR001209) and the DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research.
Spectroscopic Elucidation of a New Heme/Copper Dioxygen Structure Type: Implications for O⋅⋅⋅O Bond Rupture in Cytochrome c Oxidase†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 168–172, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Kieber-Emmons, M. T., Qayyum, M. F., Li, Y., Halime, Z., Hodgson, K. O., Hedman, B., Karlin, K. D. and Solomon, E. I. (2012), Spectroscopic Elucidation of a New Heme/Copper Dioxygen Structure Type: Implications for O⋅⋅⋅O Bond Rupture in Cytochrome c Oxidase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 168–172. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104080
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK031450, GM60353, RR001209, GM085914
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE080054N
- DOE, Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: NCRR P41 RR001209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!