We thank the NSF (CHE-0809776) for financial support, and Kathryn DeKrafft and Rachel Huxford for experimental help. J.M.F. is supported by a DOE Office of Science graduate fellowship under the DOE contract number DE-AC05-06OR23100. C.W. acknowledges the UNC Department of Chemistry for an Ernest L. Eliel Fellowship. S.L. is supported by a UNC William W. and Ida W. Taylor Fellowship.
Actuation of Asymmetric Cyclopropanation Catalysts: Reversible Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Reduction of Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8674–8678, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Falkowski, J. M., Wang, C., Liu, S. and Lin, W. (2011), Actuation of Asymmetric Cyclopropanation Catalysts: Reversible Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Reduction of Metal–Organic Frameworks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8674–8678. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104086
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0809776
- DOE Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-AC05-06OR23100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!