This work was supported by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (HDTRA1-09-1-0033). We thank the China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station for CL-20.
Improved Stability and Smart-Material Functionality Realized in an Energetic Cocrystal†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 38, pages 8960–8963, September 12, 2011
How to Cite
Bolton, O. and Matzger, A. J. (2011), Improved Stability and Smart-Material Functionality Realized in an Energetic Cocrystal. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8960–8963. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104164
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-09-1-0033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!