This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0904034 to L.S.W. and CHE-1057746 to A.I.B.). Computer times from the Centers for High Performance Computing at the University of Utah and Utah State University are gratefully acknowledged. T.R.G. wishes to thank USU for the Vice President for Research Graduate Fellowship.
Aromatic Metal-Centered Monocyclic Boron Rings: Co©B8− and Ru©B9−†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9334–9337, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Romanescu, C., Galeev, T. R., Li, W.-L., Boldyrev, A. I. and Wang, L.-S. (2011), Aromatic Metal-Centered Monocyclic Boron Rings: Co©B8− and Ru©B9−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9334–9337. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104166
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0904034, CHE-1057746
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!