Crystallographic data were collected through the SCrALS (Service Crystallography at Advanced Light Source) program at the Small-Crystal Crystallography Beamline 11.3.1 at the Advanced Light Source (ALS), Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. The ALS is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Sciences Materials Sciences Division, under contract DE-AC02-05CH11231. Crystallography data collection by Dr. Jeanette Krause at University of Cincinnati and Dr. Allen Oliver at University of Notre Dame are acknowledged.
Copper Hydroxide Ethanedisulfonate: A Cationic Inorganic Layered Material for High-Capacity Anion Exchange†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9066–9070, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Fei, H. and Oliver, S. R. J. (2011), Copper Hydroxide Ethanedisulfonate: A Cationic Inorganic Layered Material for High-Capacity Anion Exchange. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9066–9070. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104200
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Sciences Materials Sciences Division. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!