These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enantioselective Michael/Cyclization Reaction Sequence: Scaffold-Inspired Synthesis of Spirooxindoles with Multiple Stereocenters†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9124–9127, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Jiang, X., Liu, L., Shen, F., Zhang, F. and Wang, R. (2011), Enantioselective Michael/Cyclization Reaction Sequence: Scaffold-Inspired Synthesis of Spirooxindoles with Multiple Stereocenters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9124–9127. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104216
We are grateful for the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (nos. 20932003 and 90813012), the Key National S&T Program “Major New Drug Development” of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2009ZX09503-017).
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20932003, 90813012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX09503-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!