These authors contributed equally to this work.
From Virtual to Physical: Integration of Chemical Logic Gates†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 42, pages 9826–9831, October 10, 2011
How to Cite
Guliyev, R., Ozturk, S., Kostereli, Z. and Akkaya, E. U. (2011), From Virtual to Physical: Integration of Chemical Logic Gates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9826–9831. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104228
We are grateful for funding by Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA) and State Planning Organization (DPT). R.G. and S.O. thank TUBITAK for graduate scholarships. We also thank Bora Bilgic for his creative graphics contributions.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
- Turkish Academy of Sciences
- State Planning Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!