This research was partly supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF) grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST) through the Active Polymer Center Pattern Integration (No. R11-2007-050-01004-0), the World Class University Program (R32-20031), and the Fusion Research Program for Green Technologies (2011-0000004).
Patterning Materials through Viscoelastic Flow and Phase Separation†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 46, pages 10977–10980, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Park, M., Xia, Y. and Jeong, U. (2011), Patterning Materials through Viscoelastic Flow and Phase Separation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10977–10980. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104270
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Numbers: R11-2007-050-01004-0, R32-20031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!