This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (FOR-526 to S.W.), the U.S. National Institutes of Health (grant R01 GM37684 to E.D.G.), and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology (fellowship to K.H.). We thank R. Bittl (Free University Berlin) for use of instrumentation, M. E. Michel-Beyerle (Nanyang Technological University) for helpful discussions, and C. Hitomi for technical assistance.
Unexpected Electron Transfer in Cryptochrome Identified by Time-Resolved EPR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12647–12651, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Biskup, T., Hitomi, K., Getzoff, E. D., Krapf, S., Koslowski, T., Schleicher, E. and Weber, S. (2011), Unexpected Electron Transfer in Cryptochrome Identified by Time-Resolved EPR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12647–12651. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104321
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FOR-526
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM37684
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!