We are grateful to the National Institutes of Health for financial support (grant GM-58160). This activity is supported by an educational donation provided by Amgen. B.P.F. thanks Bristol-Myers Squibb for a graduate fellowship. The Varian 300 MHz instrument used in this work was purchased with funding from the National Institutes of Health (GM 1S10RR13886-01).
A Single Phosphine Ligand Allows Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular CO Bond Formation with Secondary and Primary Alcohols†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 42, pages 9943–9947, October 10, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, X., Fors, B. P. and Buchwald, S. L. (2011), A Single Phosphine Ligand Allows Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular CO Bond Formation with Secondary and Primary Alcohols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9943–9947. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104361
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-58160
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 1S10RR13886-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!