We acknowledge Kurt Broderick at the Microsystem Technology Laboratory, MIT for help with various fabrication processes. We also acknowledge Dr. Seungwoo Lee and Rupak Chakraborty at MIT for the electrochemical setup. This work was financially supported by MIT’s Center for Bits and Atoms, the Chesonis Family Foundation, and an MIT Energy Initiative seed grant. K.J. was supported by the Samsung Scholarship Foundation.
High Photocurrent in Silicon Photoanodes Catalyzed by Iron Oxide Thin Films for Water Oxidation†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 423–427, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Jun, K., Lee, Y. S., Buonassisi, T. and Jacobson, J. M. (2012), High Photocurrent in Silicon Photoanodes Catalyzed by Iron Oxide Thin Films for Water Oxidation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 423–427. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104367
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- MIT’s Center for Bits and Atoms
- Chesonis Family Foundation
- MIT Energy Initiative seed grant
- Samsung Scholarship Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!