The authors would like to thank Dr. Jack Szostak at MGH for the use of the stopped-flow spectrometer. The authors would also like to thank Alex Chudnovskiy, Elizabeth Tiglao, and Yoshi Iwamoto of CSB for technical assistance with cell culture and flow cytometry as well as Neal K. Devaraj and Jason R. McCarthy for helpful discussions. This research is supported in part by NIH grants RO1EB010011 and P50A86355.
Bioorthogonal Reaction Pairs Enable Simultaneous, Selective, Multi-Target Imaging†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 920–922, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Karver, M. R., Weissleder, R. and Hilderbrand, S. A. (2012), Bioorthogonal Reaction Pairs Enable Simultaneous, Selective, Multi-Target Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 920–922. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104389
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1EB010011, P50A86355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!