These authors contributed equally to this work.
Structural and Electronic Study of an Amorphous MoS3 Hydrogen-Generation Catalyst on a Quantum-Controlled Photosensitizer†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 43, pages 10203–10207, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Tang, M. L., Grauer, D. C., Lassalle-Kaiser, B., Yachandra, V. K., Amirav, L., Long, J. R., Yano, J. and Alivisatos, A. P. (2011), Structural and Electronic Study of an Amorphous MoS3 Hydrogen-Generation Catalyst on a Quantum-Controlled Photosensitizer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10203–10207. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104412
We thank Chris Chang for use of his microwave. The photocatalysis experiments were supported by the Helios Solar Energy Research Center, while nanocrystal work was supported by the Physical Chemistry of Semiconductor Nanocrystals Program, KC3105. TEM studies were performed at the National Center for Electron Microscopy at LBNL. The above centers and programs were supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (OBES) of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231. Synchrotron facilities were provided by the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (SSRL) operated by DOE OBES.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2011
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (OBES) of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!