These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fluorescent Nanorods and Nanospheres for Real-Time In Vivo Probing of Nanoparticle Shape-Dependent Tumor Penetration†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 48, pages 11417–11420, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Chauhan, V. P., Popović, Z., Chen, O., Cui, J., Fukumura, D., Bawendi, M. G. and Jain, R. K. (2011), Fluorescent Nanorods and Nanospheres for Real-Time In Vivo Probing of Nanoparticle Shape-Dependent Tumor Penetration. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11417–11420. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104449
We thank Debby Pheasant (BIF Facility, MIT), Julia Kahn (MGH), and Sylvie Roberge (MGH) for technical assistance. This research was supported by the U.S. National Cancer Institute grants R01-CA126642 (R.K.J. and M.G.B.), R01-CA085140, R01-CA115767 (R.K.J.), P01-CA080124 (R.K.J. and D.F.), R01-CA096915 (D.F.); by the U.S. Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Innovator Award W81XWH-10-1-0016 (R.K.J.); by the MIT-Harvard NIH Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence 1U54-CA119349 (M.G.B.); by the MIT DCIF CHE-980806, DBI-9729592; by the ISN W911NF-07-D-0004 (M.G.B); by the NSF-MRSEC program (DMR-0117795) via the use of its shared user facilities.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- U.S. National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01-CA126642, R01-CA085140, R01-CA115767, P01-CA080124, R01-CA096915
- U.S. Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Innovator Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0016
- MIT-Harvard NIH Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence. Grant Number: 1U54-CA119349
- MIT DCIF. Grant Numbers: CHE-980806, DBI-9729592
- ISN. Grant Number: W911NF-07-D-0004
- NSF-MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0117795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!