These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fluorescent Nanorods and Nanospheres for Real-Time In Vivo Probing of Nanoparticle Shape-Dependent Tumor Penetration†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 48, pages 11417–11420, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Chauhan, V. P., Popović, Z., Chen, O., Cui, J., Fukumura, D., Bawendi, M. G. and Jain, R. K. (2011), Fluorescent Nanorods and Nanospheres for Real-Time In Vivo Probing of Nanoparticle Shape-Dependent Tumor Penetration. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11417–11420. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104449
We thank Debby Pheasant (BIF Facility, MIT), Julia Kahn (MGH), and Sylvie Roberge (MGH) for technical assistance. This research was supported by the U.S. National Cancer Institute grants R01-CA126642 (R.K.J. and M.G.B.), R01-CA085140, R01-CA115767 (R.K.J.), P01-CA080124 (R.K.J. and D.F.), R01-CA096915 (D.F.); by the U.S. Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Innovator Award W81XWH-10-1-0016 (R.K.J.); by the MIT-Harvard NIH Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence 1U54-CA119349 (M.G.B.); by the MIT DCIF CHE-980806, DBI-9729592; by the ISN W911NF-07-D-0004 (M.G.B); by the NSF-MRSEC program (DMR-0117795) via the use of its shared user facilities.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- U.S. National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01-CA126642, R01-CA085140, R01-CA115767, P01-CA080124, R01-CA096915
- U.S. Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Innovator Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0016
- MIT-Harvard NIH Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence. Grant Number: 1U54-CA119349
- MIT DCIF. Grant Numbers: CHE-980806, DBI-9729592
- ISN. Grant Number: W911NF-07-D-0004
- NSF-MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0117795
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.