This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (MEXT), the Strategic Project to Support the Formation of Research Bases at Private Universities (2010-2014), matching fund subsidy from the MEXT, and the Kansai University Research Grants: Grant-in-Aid for Encouragement of Scientists, 2011.
Iridium-Catalyzed Reactions of ω-Arylalkanols to α,ω-Diarylalkanes†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8618–8622, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Obora, Y., Anno, Y., Okamoto, R., Matsu-ura, T. and Ishii, Y. (2011), Iridium-Catalyzed Reactions of ω-Arylalkanols to α,ω-Diarylalkanes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8618–8622. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104452
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- MEXT. Grant Number: 2010-2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!