This work was supported by a grant from the Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology for “Complementary Hybridization of Optical and Fluidic Devices for Integrated Optofluidic Systems.” We thank Dr. Se-Heon Kim at the California Institute of Technology for useful discussions.
Robust Chirped Photonic Crystals Created by Controlled Colloidal Diffusion†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11649–11653, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H., Jeong, W. C., Hwang, H. and Yang, S.-M. (2011), Robust Chirped Photonic Crystals Created by Controlled Colloidal Diffusion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11649–11653. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104480
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!