We thank Dr. Michael Day and Mr. Larry Henling for X-ray crystallographic structural determination, as well as Prof. Brian Stoltz, Dr. Scott Virgil, and the Caltech Center for Catalysis and Chemical Synthesis for access to analytical equipment. Fellowship support was provided by the Gates Millennium Scholars Program (R.N.), the NIH (R.N., 1F31GM098025A) and the Amgen Scholars Program (K.V.C.). HRMS and X-ray crystallographic data were obtained on instruments purchased through awards to the California Institute of Technology by the NSF CRIF program (CHE-0639094, CHE-0541745). Financial support from the California Institute of Technology and the NSF (CAREER-1057143) is gratefully acknowledged.
Short, Enantioselective Total Syntheses of (−)-8-Demethoxyrunanine and (−)-Cepharatines A, C, and D†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9447–9451, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Chuang, K. V., Navarro, R. and Reisman, S. E. (2011), Short, Enantioselective Total Syntheses of (−)-8-Demethoxyrunanine and (−)-Cepharatines A, C, and D. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9447–9451. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104487
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- NIH. Grant Number: 1F31GM098025A
- Amgen Scholars Program
- NSF CRIF program. Grant Numbers: CHE-0639094, CHE-0541745
- California Institute of Technology
- NSF. Grant Number: CAREER-1057143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!