This work was supported by the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health through grant numbers U5A CA 119335 (UCsD CCNE) and 5-R01-CA124427 (Bioengineering Research Partnership). J.M.K. acknowledges support from the American Cancer Society in the form of a postdoctoral fellowship. We acknowledge use of the UCSD Cryo-Electron Microscopy Facility, which is supported in part by NIH grant 1S10 RR020016, a gift from the Agouron Institute, and UCSD funds provided to Prof. Timothy S. Baker.
X-Ray Computed Tomography Imaging of Breast Cancer by using Targeted Peptide-Labeled Bismuth Sulfide Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 51, pages 12308–12311, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Kinsella, J. M., Jimenez, R. E., Karmali, P. P., Rush, A. M., Kotamraju, V. R., Gianneschi, N. C., Ruoslahti, E., Stupack, D. and Sailor, M. J. (2011), X-Ray Computed Tomography Imaging of Breast Cancer by using Targeted Peptide-Labeled Bismuth Sulfide Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12308–12311. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104507
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!