This work was supported by NSFC/China (20972053) and the National Basic Research 973 Program (2011CB808400). Z.Z. thanks Dr. Z.-Y. Xia, Dr. J.-H. Huang, and Dr. X. Li for the helpful discussion.
Color-Tunable Solid-State Emission of 2,2′-Biindenyl-Based Fluorophores†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11654–11657, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Xu, B., Su, J., Shen, L., Xie, Y. and Tian, H. (2011), Color-Tunable Solid-State Emission of 2,2′-Biindenyl-Based Fluorophores. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11654–11657. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104533
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- NSFC/China. Grant Number: 20972053
- National Basic Research 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!