We thank the Spanish “Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación” (grants CTQ2010-15297 and CTQ2010-14974, and fellowship to B.E.), the European FEDER funds and the Junta de Andalucía (grants 2008/FQM-3833 and 2009/FQM-4537) for financial support. A.R. thanks the EU for a Marie Curie Reintegration Grant (FP7-PEOPLE-2009-RG-256461) and R.L.-R. thanks CSIC for a JAE predoctoral fellowship.
Use of Hemilabile N,N Ligands in Nitrogen-Directed Iridium-Catalyzed Borylations of Arenes†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11724–11728, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Ros, A., Estepa, B., López-Rodríguez, R., Álvarez, E., Fernández, R. and Lassaletta, J. M. (2011), Use of Hemilabile N,N Ligands in Nitrogen-Directed Iridium-Catalyzed Borylations of Arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11724–11728. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104544
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-15297, CTQ2010-14974
- European FEDER
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: 2008/FQM-3833, 2009/FQM-4537
- EU. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-2009-RG-256461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!