This work was supported financially by the NSFC (No. 20972110 and 21002068). We also thank Dr. Dominique Cahard (CNRS & Université et INSA de Rouen, France) for helpful discussions and suggestions.
The Long-Arm Effect: Influence of Axially Chiral Phosphoramidite Ligands on the Diastereo- and Enantioselectivity of the Tandem 1,4-Addition/Fluorination†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9442–9446, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, L., Meng, W., Zhu, C.-L., Zheng, Y., Nie, J. and Ma, J.-A. (2011), The Long-Arm Effect: Influence of Axially Chiral Phosphoramidite Ligands on the Diastereo- and Enantioselectivity of the Tandem 1,4-Addition/Fluorination. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9442–9446. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104565
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20972110, 21002068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!