We are grateful for the financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20821002, 20872155, 20972175, and 20923005), the National Basic Research Program of China (973-2009CB825300), and the “Hundred Talent Project” of Chinese Academy of Science.
Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Arylalkylation of Activated Alkenes: Dual CH Bond Cleavage of an Arene and Acetonitrile†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12578–12581, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, T., Mu, X. and Liu, G. (2011), Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Arylalkylation of Activated Alkenes: Dual CH Bond Cleavage of an Arene and Acetonitrile. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12578–12581. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104575
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20821002, 20872155, 20972175, 20923005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973-2009CB825300
- Chinese Academy of Science
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.