We thank Dr. M. Giorgi (Spectropole, Université Aix-Marseille) for the X-ray analyses. Financial support from CNRS and MESR is gratefully acknowledged.
Ruthenium-Catalyzed Coupling of Oxabenzonorbornadienes with Alkynes Bearing a Propargylic Oxygen Atom: Access to Stereodefined Benzonorcaradienes†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9062–9065, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Tenaglia, A., Marc, S., Giordano, L. and De Riggi, I. (2011), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Coupling of Oxabenzonorbornadienes with Alkynes Bearing a Propargylic Oxygen Atom: Access to Stereodefined Benzonorcaradienes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9062–9065. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104589
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!