These authors contributed equally to this work.
Accelerating Palladium-Catalyzed CF Bond Formation: Use of a Microflow Packed-Bed Reactor†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 38, pages 8900–8903, September 12, 2011
How to Cite
Noël, T., Maimone, T. J. and Buchwald, S. L. (2011), Accelerating Palladium-Catalyzed CF Bond Formation: Use of a Microflow Packed-Bed Reactor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8900–8903. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104652
T.N., T.J.M., and S.L.B. thank the Novartis International AG and the National Institutes of Health (Grant GM46059) for financial support of this work. T.N. is a Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellow. T.J.M. thanks the NIH for a postdoctoral fellowship (1F32GM088931). The Varian 300 MHz NMR spectrometer used for portions of this work was purchased with funds from the National Science Foundation (Grants CHE 9808061 and DBI 9729592). The authors would like to acknowledge Dr. Simon Kuhn for helpful and stimulating discussions as well as assistance in particle size distribution measurements.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM46059
- NIH. Grant Number: 1F32GM088931
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE 9808061, DBI 9729592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!