This work was financially supported by CLUSTER (second stage) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). We thank Prof. J. M. Ribo, Dr. O. Arteaga, and Dr. J. Crusats for Mueller matrix measurements of the gel and for discussions. M.F. is grateful for funding in part from a Grant-in-Aid for Science Research B (no. 22350052).
Circularly Polarized Luminescence of Rhodamine B in a Supramolecular Chiral Medium Formed by a Vortex Flow†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12474–12477, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Okano, K., Taguchi, M., Fujiki, M. and Yamashita, T. (2011), Circularly Polarized Luminescence of Rhodamine B in a Supramolecular Chiral Medium Formed by a Vortex Flow. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12474–12477. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104708
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
- Grant-in-Aid for Science Research B. Grant Number: 22350052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!