We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20744003, 20774044, 21174067), the Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin (06YFJMJC15100, 11JCYBJC01500), the supporting program for New Century Excellent Talents (Ministry of Education) (NCET-07-0462), and the project sponsored by SRF for ROCS, SEM. RAFT=reversible addition/fragmentation chain transfer.
Efficient One-Pot Synthesis of Water-Compatible Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Microspheres by Facile RAFT Precipitation Polymerization†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11731–11734, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Pan, G., Zhang, Y., Ma, Y., Li, C. and Zhang, H. (2011), Efficient One-Pot Synthesis of Water-Compatible Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Microspheres by Facile RAFT Precipitation Polymerization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11731–11734. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104751
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20744003, 20774044, 21174067
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Numbers: 06YFJMJC15100, 11JCYBJC01500
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-07-0462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!