The authors thank the DFG (KFO 126, B1) and the University of Lübeck for financial support. The DFG and the state of Schleswig-Holstein are thanked for a grant for the cryogenic probe (HBFG 101/192-1). We thank Dr. Olaf Jöhren and Dr. Hannelore Peters for stimulating discussions.
Insights into Neuronal Cell Metabolism Using NMR Spectroscopy: Uridyl Diphosphate N-Acetyl-Glucosamine as a Unique Metabolic Marker†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11672–11674, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Gallinger, A., Biet, T., Pellerin, L. and Peters, T. (2011), Insights into Neuronal Cell Metabolism Using NMR Spectroscopy: Uridyl Diphosphate N-Acetyl-Glucosamine as a Unique Metabolic Marker. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11672–11674. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104836
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- DFG. Grant Number: KFO 126, B1
- University of Lübeck
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!