Financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education (MICINN, CTQ2010-18208), Xunta de Galicia (10PXIB2200222PR) and FEDER is gratefully acknowledged.
Cloverphene: a Clover-Shaped cata-Condensed Nanographene with Sixteen Fused Benzene Rings†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 173–177, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Alonso, J. M., Díaz-Álvarez, A. E., Criado, A., Pérez, D., Peña, D. and Guitián, E. (2012), Cloverphene: a Clover-Shaped cata-Condensed Nanographene with Sixteen Fused Benzene Rings. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 173–177. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104935
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: CTQ2010-18208
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 10PXIB2200222PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!